Sound Effects

For my still image video project, I talked about how to plan a trip to Disney World. Sound effects can enhance your video and make the listeners further understand what is happening. There are three types of sound effects I will be including, which are: 
-ambient audio, which is essentially background noise.
-sound effect of a thing
-sound effect of "not" a thing, which will be an object used to create the sound of something else.

Ambient Audio 

In Disney, there are a lot of crowds, therefore you can always hear people talking in the background. This audio is taken from a video I took inside Be Our Guest Restaurant, so you can hear chattering as well as subtle music.  



Sound Effect of a Thing 

Disney World is an amusement park, so you will hear the sounds of rides. I decided to add the sound effect of a rollercoaster. I could not find any good clips online so I decided to use my own audio from Space Mountain. 





Sound Effect of a "Not" Thing 

This sound effect is kind of morbid, however I had pasta in my dorm so I figured I could use it to imitate the sound of a bone breaking. Although it is a bit higher pitched than I would have liked, it was still fun to play around with sound effects! 

Comments