Audition Effects
Audition
When recording audio, unnecessary sounds can get in the way. Using Adobe Audition, effects can be added in order to remove these intruding parts of the audio. Effects can also be added in order to enhance or set a mood that we want to portray to our listeners. These effects can be added to a entire track or to specific clips, and the edits are non-destructive if used in the effects rack. There are so many options to use in order to create a clear and creative piece!Still Image Video
For my still image video, I talked about how to plan a trip to Disney World. Audio is never completely perfect when you record, so you can use effects to help it sound better. Here are some ideas of effects I could add to my audio:
Effect #1: Noise Reduction
In my room I have a fan that is very loud. You can hear it in the background of my audio, which is distracting when the important part is what I am saying. In order to remove this annoying background noise, I could use the noise reduction effect.
Effect #2: Stretch and Pitch Effect
I have a tendency to talk quickly. This can be frustrating to listen to since you cannot always understand what someone is saying if they talk fast. To fix this, I could use the stretch and pitch effect in order to slow down the tempo so that I am talking at a normal pace.
Effect #3: Delay and Echo Effect
My audio begins with "so you're thinking of visiting Walt Disney World?". It would create a cool effect if I added an echo to it, to almost make it sound like a commercial and to intrigue the listeners to hearing the rest.
Comments
Post a Comment