Accessible Video
In today's world, media is a very important part of everyday life. Media content must reach every person, including those who are visually or hearing impaired. By adding things such as subtitles or sound effects to help the audience better understand the message, we are able to reach a larger audience and make things easier for people with these disabilities.
Audio Only
Here I have linked my "Planning a Trip To Disney World" video with the visuals turned off. This will give some sense of what the video would be like to those who are visually impaired.
Visuals Only
Here I have linked the video with the audio turned off. This will give some sense of what the video would be like to those who are hearing impaired.
Audio and Visual
Here I have linked the video with everything as normal. This will simply show how the video looks when everything is put together.
Comments
Post a Comment