Graduating With Kylie Jenner!
Photoshop can be a really fun tool to mess around with. There are so many cool things to do such as simply editing your photos to look better, or you can do things like edit people into your photos. I decided to do the latter, and edit a celebrity into one of my photos!
First, I took this photo from google, copied it, then pasted it into my original graduation photo in photoshop. It was nearly impossible to find a photo with Kylie with her face at the same angle as my friend so I had to flip the image. I also turned this photo into a smart photo and then edited it in a new tab, which then allowed all the changes in the smart photo to be saved onto the graduation photo.
Original
The original photo is of my friend Hannah and I from our high school graduation. I decided it would be pretty cool to try to edit Kylie Jenner into my photo to look like I graduated with her instead.The Process
In order to get Kylie in the original image I had to do several things.First, I took this photo from google, copied it, then pasted it into my original graduation photo in photoshop. It was nearly impossible to find a photo with Kylie with her face at the same angle as my friend so I had to flip the image. I also turned this photo into a smart photo and then edited it in a new tab, which then allowed all the changes in the smart photo to be saved onto the graduation photo.
In this new tab, I used the lasso tool to select only Kylie's face and added a mask to remove everything else.
I then went back to the graduation photo, scaled and rotated the Kylie photo, and placed it over my friend's face to fit the best I could. Once I did that, I added several adjustment layers in order to make the photoshop less obvious and make Kylie's face fit better with Hannah's head and neck. I also used the brush tool on the Kylie layer to remove some of her forehead so that the graduation cap from the original went over her head, rather than her face going over the cap.
Graduating With Kylie
Here is the final product! There are some things that could be better, as it's still fairly obvious that the image is photoshopped. However, this semester is my first time ever using Photoshop so I'm proud of what I was able to do and I'm happy with how it turned out!




Comments
Post a Comment